Facts about SUN SKIN Sunscreen
- No animal products are used in the products.
- The SUNSKIN range consists of * SPF 30, *SPF 50, *Clear Spray SPF50
- Always apply sunscreen 30 minutes before activities / sun exposure. That ensures the absorption of the sunscreen and efficacy.
- Always re-apply sunscreen (useful to apply every 1h30 to 2 hours). SUNSKIN is water resistant, not waterproof.
- The SPF is indicative to the protection against the UVB rays (it causes the burning/colouring) and time spent in the sun. Example: SPF 30, if it takes a person 10 minutes to change colour in the sun: 10 min x SPF 30 = 300 minutes. That is the time youâre allowed in the sun with protection. On the condition you donât sweat, towel â¦!
- Always re-apply sunscreen (useful to apply every 1h30 to 2 hours). SUNSKIN is water resistant.
- Shelf life: unopened is 24 months. Opened, is 12 months. Keep in a cool place.
- SPF50 = 96.8% UVA & UVB protection