What is Collagen?
Collagen is the major protein in the connective tissues of the body. It holds all living tissues together (‘the glue’) and ensures the integrity, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bones.
It is the most abundant protein, representing almost 30% of all human protein content – the building block in our vascular & digestive system, skin, tendons, cartilage & connective tissue and is a critical component of muscle and bone structure. It is naturally produced by the body, but wanes with age, starting around the age of 25. By the age of 25, collagen levels are starting to decrease, and by 60, less than half your body’s collagen is left. Bad habits speed up depletion
SUN COLLAGEN GOLD PEPTIDES 420g with ADDED benefits:
- Sugar FREE
- Fructose FREE
- Fat FREE
- Gluten FREE
- Lactose FREE
- Sodium FREE
- Sulphur FREE
- Colourant FREE
- Fragrance FREE
- Preservative FREE
- 10 000mg collagen per daily serving
- Protects the eyes against UV
- Protects the skin from within against UV – Sunscreen topically still necessary!
- Added Vitamin D3
- Halal & Kosher Certified
- MSM Anti-inflammatory (Joints)
- Vit C helps with absorption of minerals & Vit’s
- Fibre keeps the gut moist & promote absorption of collagen
- Efficiently digested (+-90%) within one hour.
- 2 x levelled scoops per day with hot / cold
Take note: SUN COLLAGEN GOLD is NOT a Multivitamin.
The focus is to restore body’s COLLAGEN health (muscles, bones, joints, skin, hair, nails), whilst protecting the eyes & skin against UV.