BEAUTE PACIFIQUE RANGE
- Beauté Pacifique is a Danish company founded back in 1997 by former Novo engineers Flemming K. Christensen and Gunnar Svendsen.
- The company owners also own another corporation called Cortex Technology which develops and produces advanced medical electronic equipment for skin diagnostics.
- It is this knowledge and experience that led to the development and creation of Beauté Pacifique.
- Margith Adler conducts the production which also includes packing and distribution of medical remedies and Flemming K. Christensen is in charge of sales and marketing. Gunnar Svendsen conducts the daily management of Cortex Technology.
- Beauté Pacifique is Danish skincare that especially helps reduce age degeneration and sun damage in the entire depth of the skin.
- The Beauté Pacifique line currently consists of 48 products within the category of dermacosmetic or cosmeseuticals.
- Dermacosmetic means beauty care which always fulfils the cosmetic (directive) but the effect is close to the border between cosmetics and medical remedies.
- Beaute Pacifique products are designed for the face and the body and are suitable for both young and mature skin.
- Beauté Pacifique’s A-vitamin products reduce age degeneration, sun damage and stretch marks.
- Our mission is to help anybody who wishes for a better skin.
- That is why we at Beauté Pacifique constantly develop new skincare products that actually change the skin.
- Our skin is something we carry around all the time. And if the skin does not feel or look nice and healthy, we get very self-conscious. With a healthy, strong and beautiful skin we make a better firsthand impression and get a stronger self-esteem.
- A better skin is not an impossible whish. Beauté Pacifique provides you with active skincare products that repairs and rebuilds the skin for a younger and healthier look.
- As the only one of its kind the A-vitamin cream “Crème Métamorphique” is capable of penetrating to the lower parts of the skin. It is proven in an independent double blinded, placebo-controlled Danish study which was carried out by Professor Peter Bjerring at the dermatological department at Marselisborg Hospital. The study showed that the cream, after only five days treatment, can strengthen the skin’s elastic fibrestruture.
- Age degeneration will be reduced to an extent where it can be seen both by the naked eye and with an advanced Medical Ultrasound DermaScan Machine. The DermaScan tracks the changes within the skin from the surface across the entire depth, showing dermal fibre density (where organised collagen is found) these can all be recorded on to the DermaScan Machine. The treatment with the cream causes the skin’s structure to rejuvenate significantly improving the skins characteristics such as strength, thickness, texture and resilience.
PLEASE VISIT “SKIN AND BODY CARE” IN THE SHOP FOR PRODUCTS