Sun Skin is a professionally formulated sunscreen range for the face and body for all ages, all skin types and skin colours.
I value its high standard of quality, organic sun filters, user-friendly packaging (refillable mobile 50ml bottles), and commitment to sun education in schools.
Sun Skin is paraben and animal product free, is water resistant and non-greasy, whilst offering moisturisers for skin comfort. It also prevents premature ageing and hyperpigmentation, is non-whitening and does not block the pores.
SUN SKIN FACTS: The ultimate Sun Protection
- SUN SKIN SPF 30 consists of 4 Organic UVA & UVB filters
- SUN SKIN SPF 50 consists of 6 Organic UVA& UVB filters
- SUN SKIN SPF 50 UVDERM consists of 5 Organic UVA & UVB filters Plus a Melanin Blocker for protection against Visible light
- SPF 30 =96% protection SPF 50=96, 8% protection.
- ‘SPF’ indicates protected time.
- High protection against UV induced skin damage:
UVA & UVB filters (broad spectrum).
UVA-rays cause Ageing
UVB-rays burn the skin.
- SUN SKIN adheres to COSMETICS EUROPE requirements (previously called COLIPA)
- SUN SKIN adheres to CTFA requirements (Cosmetic, Toiletry & Fragrance Association)
- Antioxidant: Ubiquinone (INCI name) very effective in UV-DERM
- Squalane (INCI name) to moisturise the skin. Maintain skin health & -comfort.
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C +E very effective in Original Range SPF 30 & SPF 50
- SUN SKIN photo-stabilisers enhance the SPF (Sun Protection Factor) and reduce the free radical formation
- Water Resistant
- Lotion: non-Greasy, doesn’t block pores
- Non-whitening lotion
- For all skin types
- For all skin colours
- For all ages